book your table
book your table
£5 Back Terms & Conditions
- A £5 voucher will be issued for every £20 spent on food, soft drinks & hot beverages.
- Voucher earning is not limited to £20, an additional £5 voucher will be issued each time a further £20 is spent on eligible items.
- Each voucher will redeem £5 off food during your next visit.
- Minimum spend £10 per person when redeeming a voucher.
- Maximum of 1 voucher can be redeemed per person, per visit.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers at Street or Millsy's.
- Vouchers can be redeemed any time, any day of the week, no later than the date stated on the voucher.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at either Street or Millsy's.
- Vouchers can be earned in the same transaction that they are being redeemed, as long the spend on food/soft drinks/hot beverages reaches £20 after a voucher is redeemed. (eg if your bill comes to £20 and you redeem your voucher then you will not receive a voucher. If your bill comes to £25 and you redeem your voucher then you will receive a voucher to spend on your next visit.)
- £5 vouchers can be redeemed in conjunction with gift vouchers.
- Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. No replacement will be issued for loss of vouchers.
- Vouchers can be earned in-house or with takeaway orders, but will be redeemed against food in-house only and cannot be redeemed for any collection, takeaway, or Deliveroo orders.
- In the event of a forced venue closure, any unredeemed vouchers will not be extended past the redeem by date.
- This offer is subject to availability. Please note that Street & Millsy's management reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the voucher at any time without notice.